Stirling Wargamers - Club Rules
1.1 Members must be 12 years old or more (or be at high school) to attend the club or become a Member. Committee members must be 18 years or older. Club Members and visiting non-Members will at all times adhere to the following standards of behaviour:
1.2 There will be no verbal, mental or physical abuse of any other Member or visiting non-Member.
1.3 There will be no discrimination of any kind by any Member or visiting non-Member towards any other person at the club meetings. This includes but is not limited to discrimination on grounds of:
- Ethnic origin, nationality (or statelessness), or race;
- Marital status;
- Mental or physical ability;
- Political or religious belief;
1.4 It is the responsibility of all persons to ensure that:
- They do not endanger the health and safety of themselves or others through any reckless behaviour or through complicity in such behaviour.
- They observe any rules established for the safety of those involved in the club activities. These are defined as required by the Club Committee.
- They conduct themselves in a manner conducive with other peoples gaming needs.
- They respect the property of Stirling Wargamers and the property of other members and non-members.
- They take responsibility for tidying away any gaming equipment or other mess at the end of the night.
- No drink or drugs are consumed on the premises or while attending a club night.
- Members and visiting non-Members sign in with the register of attendance.
1.5 Any serious disagreements between Members must be referred to the Club Chairman.